KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Events Operations Executive, you will support with the operational requirements for all events including but not limited to conferences, awards, report launches, roundtables and dinners both online, in person and hybrid. The responsibilities of the Events Operations Executive include but are not limited to:
- Stakeholder Management:
- Liaise with speakers, sponsors and other stakeholders regarding their participation and requirements to ensure the smooth running of events.
- Produce briefings for speakers and sponsors to ensure they are fully briefed on their requirements.
- Coordinate event logistics related to the needs of speakers.
- Coordinate event logistics related to sponsors promotion and involvement in our events ensuring deadlines are met and their investment is maximised.
- Take responsibility for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- Liaise with the sales, marketing and production team to make sure that customer feedback is consistently captured, reported and reflected in the content plan.
2. Events Operations:
- Support with managing relationship with venue and event suppliers to ensure that all event requirements and logistics are in place.
- Attend events and support with managing the staff team on the day as required.
- Help maintain the annual events calendar, ensuring venue bookings are in place and confirmed where appropriate.
- Research, set-up and maintain event management systems such as online registration, event app, social media dashboard, awards management, website, etc.
- Coordinate briefings with other members of the team to ensure that operations procedures and event delivery are of the highest standard across all events.
- Support the Commercial team’s engagement strategy, to deepen and scale our relationships with our members and delegates.
- Deputise for Events Operations Manager as and when required
Key Skills & Attributes
- Ambitious and sociable, striving to grow in a role alongside an energetic and vibrant team within a fast-growing business.
- Passionate for events and with an understanding of both online and physical events.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with a confident and outgoing manner.
- Good attention to detail.
- Highly organised and with strong negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to prioritise workload, and work to deadlines.
- Have a problem-solving approach to finding solutions to daily challenges.
- Eager to improve output and processes where possible.
- Highly motivated and able to work well autonomously or as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a pressurised work environment and remain calm.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, database tools (Excel), sales CRM software (HubSpot) and/or any other project management software (Asana)
- Willingness to travel – this role will require some travel across the UK and globally
HOW WE WORK
At Tamarindo we enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is required to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach and where everyone can share ideas and contribute meaningfully to campaigns.
We don’t just deliver adequate services for our clients but look to go above and beyond to become trusted advisors who make a commercial difference to the businesses we support. As a result, we are renowned for delivering campaigns that create real momentum and tangible results for clients within the international energy, maritime and financial services markets.
At Tamarindo Group we are driven and guided by our values and we actively use these to recruit, manage and empower our team. At Tamarindo Group, we……
- … are DEDICATED to the sector we serve and believe we can help it succeed
- … are AMBITIOUS for our clients, our colleagues and ourselves
- … BALANCE tenacity and pride in our work with a life beyond the office
- …value INTEGRITY above all else, striving to earn and retain the trust of our customers and colleagues
- …celebrate ORIGINALITY by first listening to our customers and colleagues, understanding their perspectives, and then thinking for ourselves