Following a period of sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced, analytical and client focused individual to take responsibility for enhancing our core membership offering. The role involves building a strong network of key accounts, while upselling and adding value throughout the account’s lifecycle.
Member engagement is critical to ensuring our community is well looked after and are fully utilising the services we have on offer. The focus of this role is to onboard new members, and service existing members through both renewal and upgrade sales interactions. Membership Engagement Manager’s conduct consistent and meaningful live-chat and phone-based conversations with all contacts and are evaluated against overall institutional revenue growth, renewal rate and customer satisfaction/advocacy.
Your goal will be to ensure that our relationships with customers are strong, profitable and enduring. This role reports directly into the Managing Director and will work closely with the wider sales team.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Membership on-boarding: the design, implementation and best-practice management of a standardised membership on-boarding process through scheduled meetings and email correspondence
- Membership engagement: the design, implementation and best-practice management of a standardised membership engagement process through scheduled meetings and email correspondence
- Membership account management: managing member event ticketing, member award nominations, newsletter and marketing management.
- Membership retention: ensuring overall membership renewal rates are above 80% year on year
- Membership upgrades: ensuring overall membership renewal rate by total contracts value of above 100% year on year
- Membership support: assisting members with any technical or customer service related queries in a professional and timely manner
- CRM management and maintenance: developing best practices for effective data management and ensuring member accounts remain active and up-to-date
- Sales enablement: building rapport with key members to help unlock information and wider interests to enable strong outreach from the internal sales team
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Educated to degree level
- Two to Five years’ B2B account management experience
- Evidence of consistently achieving targets
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to manage projects to deadline
- Proven ability to manage a team
- Willingness to work outside the defined job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of client/member service
- Experience using Hubspot and a strong digital competency
- Knowledge of marketing and brand communication techniques
- Ability to build and develop strong senior client relationships
- Strong account management, project management and organisation skills
- A good knowledge of marketing, management, budgeting, and planning
- Flexibility and a willingness for national and international travel
- Excellent negotiating skills, confidence, and discretion
- Interest in renewable energy, maritime, and financial services markets
- Exceptional ability to immediately establish one’s credibility with senior executives
- Ability to diagnose member needs and identify relevant resources
- Experience working within market intelligence is preferred
At Tamarindo Group we are on a mission to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology. Following sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced, analytical and client focused account manager to drive membership engagement within our community and our conferences and events (digital & in-person).
This is a commercially-focused account management role, where you will work closely within a small, focused sales team to –
- Drive deeper, more meaningful commercial engagement from our existing client accounts and at the same time,
- Develop and grow identified target accounts, that we have not yet established a trusted, commercial relationship with.
Working closely together, you will be responsible for the delivery of successful membership engagement campaigns, so the ideal candidate will be both analytical and creative and have the ability to successfully deliver against multiple projects throughout the year. With a confident and outgoing manner and with solid written and verbal skills, you will efficiently and effectively follow a plan to meet account based sales targets and drive a great customer experience.
You are an ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic and vibrant team within a fast growth, entrepreneurial business.