A Senior Account Executive with good B2B media experience is needed to join our PR and Communications agency based in the heart of Oxford. This is a rare opportunity for an Account Executive / Senior Account Executive, with excellent writing skills, to make a real impact on the development and delivery of crucial communication campaigns for high profile clients both in the UK and abroad.
Employing a message first approach, we are renowned for delivering campaigns that create real momentum and tangible results for clients within the international energy and financial services markets. Due to continued success and growth we are now seeking a Senior Account Executive or an Account Executive (looking to take the next step up in their career) to join our passionate and talented team.
At Tamarindo we enjoy an open and honest working environment where everyone is encouraged to think on their feet and take a hands-on approach. Joining as a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for the delivery of high-profile campaigns whilst overseeing the development of client communications and collateral (ranging from press releases to website copy). Whether you are liaising with senior client personnel; managing Account Executive activity; securing national coverage; discussing content and sharing ideas with clients; designing and implementing impactful events or engaging key stakeholders it will be your ability to deliver and support the management of multiple projects that ensures outstanding results for our growing client base.
To qualify… You should be an Account Executive / PR Account Executive / Communications Executive / Senior Account Executive / Press Officer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
· Account Executive experience (agency or in house, we don't mind);
· You are an excellent writer and communicator;
· Solid experience of delivering complex communication campaigns;
· The ability to deliver international projects to deadline;
· Knowledge of business-to-business (B2B) PR and communication techniques;
· Strong IT and analytical skills, with a keen interest in digital;
· The ability to develop strong internal and external relationships;
· Good negotiating skills and discretion;
· An understanding of wider marketing, basic budgeting, and campaign planning;
· You are curious and willing to learn. Our client encourages you to ask questions, read, learn from mistakes and grow together with the company;
· Flexibility and the willingness for occasional travel (UK and International).
An interest in renewable energy, maritime and financial services markets would be a bonus as would a Hubspot-certificate or training.
If you can write like a dream and are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of the most dynamic and resourceful people you’ve ever worked, in a fantastic culture where you are encouraged to suggest ideas and get involved then this might just be the role for you!