Tamarindo Group is a specialist networks, communications, and insight agency, focused on the global renewable energy markets. Following sustained growth, we are looking for an experienced CRM Marketing Manager to develop and drive a world-class CRM / data strategy to enable us to gain customer insights and make better decisions that will ultimately benefit our customers.
You’ll work with all business areas to plan and develop a CRM / data strategy that adapts to changing business needs and gives us a competitive edge. This will include liaising closely with and influencing senior executives to ensure your strategy supports change programmes and creates a truly data-driven organisation.
- Creating a clear data focus within our marketing contact base; clearing, cleaning, and tagging our data more effectively in order to strengthen existing sales & marketing.
- Working with the senior team to formulate and run targeted, measurable, marketing campaigns focused around the business’ key product and service offering.
- As the champion for the CRM strategy you will ensure that all data systems feed into one core location that can be interrogated by the team and linked dynamically to advertising channels, website and email. An understanding of ‘best in class’ CRM tools is essential.
- Refining and shaping our existing content management system, in order to create efficiencies in our existing sales and marketing efforts.
- Manage key vendor relationships and databases in formulating strategies, strategy execution, asset delivery management as well as the testing of all SMS, emails & other multi-channel communications.
- Implement relevant & approved online marketing campaigns as we other cross-platform communications.
- Guide CRM campaigns and introduce new capabilities for the purpose of meeting emerging business needs and market trends
- Monitor & conduct research on trends in the CRM field to identify emerging opportunities that the Tamarindo Group can capitalise on and gain a competitive advantage with.
- Share new and emerging CRM best practice across the Tamarindo Group
- Drive deeper, more meaningful commercial engagement from prospective client accounts and at the same time,
- Develop and grow identified target accounts, that we have not yet established a trusted, commercial relationship with.
- As well as setting direction, this individual will be required to roll up their sleeves and lead by example.
- Demonstrable substantial knowledge in CRM segmentation, campaign management, data mining, database marketing and email marketing.
- DemonstrabeB2B marketing experience.
- Experience of using HubSpot.
- Experience of working with multiple communication channels in consumer interaction
- Experience in basic set-ups & development of corporate level CRM programmes & campaigns
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Have strong written and verbal communication.
- Have a proven ability to manage projects to deadline.
- Have a proven ability to work within a small team.
- Be knowledgeable of marketing and brand communication techniques.
- Be confident in building and developing strong senior client relationships.
- Offer strong account management, project management and organisation skills.
- Have a good knowledge of marketing, management, budgeting, and planning.
- Offer up excellent negotiating skills, confidence, and discretion.
- Have an interest in renewable energy, maritime, and financial services markets.
- Confident and outgoing manner with solid written and verbal skills.
- Be able to develop and execute against a plan that meets account-based sales and marketing targets and drives customer experience efficiently and effectively.
- Ambitious yet sociable individual who wants to grow in a role alongside an energetic and vibrant team within a fast growth, entrepreneurial business.
At Tamarindo Group, we pride ourselves on being a focused, dynamic business that offers excellent training, mentoring, and a strong network of support. Training and development includes a mix of internal and external courses and a collaborative working is encouraged.
Tamarindo Group’s mission is to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology through better communications and stronger networks.
We do this by giving industry players, from established leaders to fast-growth pioneers, both voice and stage. We are specialists, with a global outlook, and a network of contacts that spans the entire sector. We aim to become the long-term communications and marketing partner for current and future renewable energy and clean technology leaders.
Our people are driven by being on the right side of history in the race to decarbonise. We believe emphatically that supporting the sector with better communications and stronger networks will accelerate this end.