The role of Content Programme Manager is best suited to a degree-educated individual who is a proven self-starter with 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in membership organisations.
This is a newly created position, to nurture the strategic direction of a busy membership content programme, evolving it to deliver against member needs. For the right candidate, with the right approach, it offers exceptional potential for career progression and growth in a fast growing, entrepreneurial business.
At Tamarindo, we are on a mission to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology through better communication and stronger networks. To deliver against this, we have built two distinct businesses – a consulting and a membership business.
As our Content Programme Manager, you will work within our membership business and take responsibility for the establishment and rollout of a carefully managed programme that meets the critical needs of our membership community. This could include the support and development of areas including –
The role will contribute to the success of new and existing content initiatives, delivered across the breadth of Tamarindo’s membership programme.
Combined, these areas of focus offer real potential to evolve and strengthen the membership experience – it will be the job of our Content Programme Manager to align new initiatives directly with the needs of our members, working with members to shape these products.
You must be capable of both independent work and of working closely with the membership and consulting business units within Tamarindo. Intellectual curiosity, thought leadership, an analytical bent, and an unending willingness to solicit, receive and incorporate ideas and feedback are the hallmarks of success.
Advanced skills in both written and verbal communications are prerequisites. As our inaugural Content Programme Manager, you must be able to understand and write/present for a range of audiences. Active listening, strong project management capabilities, and a team orientation are also required.
Above all, this is a role for an experienced individual looking to work with a close knit, ambitious team who are passionate about the power and potential of global renewables and clean technology.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the strategic direction of the membership content programme;
- Develop and manage an annual membership content plan, including the full range of membership products;
- Position Tamarindo’s content effectively, such that it resonates with disparate audiences and critical membership needs;
- Drive member engagement with content, and be measured against it;
- Liaise with editorial team on specific membership initiatives and project delivery;
- Liaise with the Conference Programme Producer to make sure the conference and awards programmes and annual content plan are aligned;
- Liaise with the sales and membership team to make sure that member feedback is consistently captured, reported and reflected in the content plan;
- Support the sales and membership team through content ideas and, where appropriate, direct support;
- Develop, refine and review our power list programme;
- Present key findings to a range of customers and stakeholders in person, in writing, and through digital means;
- Draft and manage edits on research presentations and other key deliverables;
- Maintain close, productive relationships across Tamarindo’s consulting, editorial, event and membership teams, serving as a “connecting point” for critical information flow.
Key Skills & Attributes
At Tamarindo Group, we pride ourselves on being a focused, dynamic business that offers excellent training, mentoring, and a strong network of support.
Training and development includes a mix of internal seminars and budget for external courses where necessary. Collaborative working is actively encouraged.
Tamarindo Group’s mission is to accelerate the global adoption of renewable energy and clean technology through better communications and stronger networks.
We do this by giving industry players, from established leaders to fast-growth pioneers, both voice and stage. We are specialists, with a global outlook, and a network of contacts that spans the entire sector.
Our aim is to become the long-term communications and marketing partner for current and future renewable energy and clean technology leaders.
Our people are driven by being on the right side of history in the race to decarbonise. We believe emphatically that supporting the sector with better communications, stronger networks deeper insight, will accelerate this end.
Our office hours are 9.00 – 5.30. Working outside of office hours is sometimes required but it is not encouraged. We are headquartered in Oxford, UK though we have always maintained a healthy balance between remote and office work and we prioritise the person and their working preferences, over their location.
You don't need to have an in-depth knowledge of the wind industry, energy storage, renewables or the investment communities that finance them. However, you must have an appetite and gumption to get your head into the industry and learn fast – attitude and aptitude are key.